Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Blessings Abounding- Count Your Blessings

Our Pastor's son preached for the Wednesday night service, and he talked about writing down the countless blessings that he had experienced in his life. I don't think that we take the time to count our blessings, because we are so caught up in the problems that we are experiencing. We are such a blessed people. I want to hear from those that follow my blog to talk about the blessings you experience on a daily basis. Here are a few of the blessings that I experience on daily basis:

- Waking up with my wonderful family
- Getting hugs and kisses from my kids
- Looking forward to what God can do
- Seeing prayers answered
- Being able to make a house into a home
- Friends that make life more enjoyable

No comments:

Post a Comment