Monday, April 16, 2012

Corpsman's Prayer

Lord, I have been given care of the wounded and sick,
Give me the strength to take care of them safely and quick.
Lord, guide my hand in whatever I do,
May I by the wisdom I have gained, bring them safely through.

Lord, may I uphold the pledge I have made,
And smartly use the tools of my trade.
Lord, You have led to this field,
So that I in Your presence, my spirit yield.

Lord, many have gone before me on this road,
May I not this trust erode.
Lord, I have committed myself this country to serve,
May I give all that I have, and all that they deserve.

-HN Jinright, USN
This is a prayer for all the hospital corpsman on the field, and those in training right now. Please take this job seriously, because somebody's life depends on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment