Sunday, July 10, 2011

I AM

I AM, Who I say that I am,
This is the truth and not a scam.
I AM, and always will be,
The One who has come to set you free.

I AM, waiting on your call,
Because I am the One who can see you through it all.
I AM, looking forward to your potential,
Because salvation for eternal life is essential.

I AM, the way, the truth, and the life,
And I will see you through this earthly strife.
I AM, the One that will lead the way,
And will take care of you day by day.

I AM, looking forward to My return,
Because I for my bride do yearn.
I AM, going to return at the time appointed,
And you will see the One Anointed.

I AM, your Savior and your King,
And to all believing, new life I bring.
I AM, broken and bruised,
When by the lost accused.

I AM, speaking, will you hear?
Or will you be surprised when I reappear?
I AM, God, will you be ready?
When all around are unsteady.

-Wade Jinright

No comments:

Post a Comment