Sunday, April 15, 2012

My God Is Alive

God is alive and so is His Son. The questions I would think that come to mind here are: Is God dying, or Is my faith dying? God's Son did die and He himself did rise three days after. We have been misled by Satan, and he continues to mislead people down the path of destruction and despair. It has come in the guise of religion, fundamentalism, and even Christianity. Religion has claimed have the answers to the spiritual questions that come to mind, but it has become a cause for more confusion. There are a myriad of religions out there, and all of them claim that they have the only way to God. I hate to burst the bubbles of all these people, but the only way to God is through His Son, Jesus Christ. I have said fundamentalism, because there is so much confusion about what is right and wrong in Christianity. Confusion is one of Satan's greatest tactics to turn people away from God. Christianity is how we classify what we believe. The term, Christianity, has turned people away, because it has been considered a religion. I am in the process of reading C. S. Lewis' Mere Christianity, and finding out how he is defining Christianity in the simplest terms. I think that we do need to make what we believe simple, because if we don't we will send many more people to Hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment