Thursday, May 26, 2011

As For Me and My House

My house created by Hands of God,
And led by His ever-caring rod.
There are many that seek to destroy,
And their evil ways employ.


My home is not here on this earth,
But in Heaven through rebirth.
I will occupy till You come,
And establish You in my home.


I want to rejoice with many in my heavenly home,
And where my joy has come from.
The love of my heart is full and free,
And daily I want to show what You have done for me.


As for me and my house,*
I will ever love my spouse.
I will lead with my Father's love,
Till I am called to Heaven above.


Serving and submitting to Thy law,
And it has caused my cold heart to thaw.
Others will I serve in love,
And I want to bring many above.


-Wade Jinright


*- Joshua 24:15

No comments:

Post a Comment