Sunday, May 29, 2011

Do Not Forget Those Who Gave Their Lives

I am thankful for those that have gone before us to help retain our freedoms. So many people go about their daily lives not caring about how they are able to go on doing what they are doing. I am proud to be an American, and I cherish every day of freedom that I have in this country. I am also proud to be a Christian, because firstly I have become part of a heavenly nation. There are wars both physical and spiritual that we are constantly fighting. We may never see true peace in this life, but with Christ we have His peace. When I start my military duties, I will remember those that paved the way with their lives and service. Please remember that freedom is not free, and honor the lives of men and women that have served our country and are still serving in our Armed Forces.

No comments:

Post a Comment