Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Gifts Unmeasurable

We all thinks that we deserve gifts, but do we really deserve anything. I would equate gifts with blessings, because we are daily blessed. It calls to mind the old hymn, Count Your Blessings. In the hymn it says to, name them one by one. Thanks to a post of a friend, from our front porch looking in, I am following suit by naming the many gifts that I have been given.

1. My Savior
2. My salvation
3. My family (Mom, Dad, and my sisters)
4. My wife
5. My son
6. My daughter
7. My home (house, the roof over my head)
8. My health
9. My job
10. My freedom

These are a few of the many gifts that I have been blessed with. I would like to hear from others about the gifts that you have been blessed with. Leave in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment