Sunday, June 26, 2011

Looking Forward

Life is going full speed ahead. I am looking forward to the weeks ahead. Until it is time to go I will help my wife and kids to make this transition into military life. It is quite a change for me, but it is change that I will take full responsibility for. I have heard the many reasons that people have joined the military, and I think some of the reasons that they join for are fool-hardy. The thing that I look forward to the most is the birth of my son. The trials and testing that I face during boot camp will be difficult, but I welcome all of these in order to prepare for the rest of my military career. I look forward to serving my Navy's combat team with honor, courage, and commitment.

I thank the Lord that He has given me guidance to do what I have to do in order to take care of my family. Guide me, O Thou Great Jehovah.

No comments:

Post a Comment