Thursday, June 23, 2011

Preparations

There are a lot of preparations going on right now. If not prepared for something; then anything could happen. I myself am preparing to go into the Navy, and that takes time, study, and physical fitness. I do not want to be one of those people that does nothing and hope that I make it through what I am about to endure. Some of these recruits are still set in their ways, and if they don't change them it will hurt a great deal more. I am thankful for God's timing in all of this, because without it I would be in a holding pattern wondering when I would land. I will do my best to prepare to the best of my ability for what is about to take place. There are a lot of people that look forward to this experience, but not until in the middle of it will they realize its importance. These next two months, I will buckle down on the important things that I need to know.

The next preparations that I have to make is to get the house on the market and get it sold. There are many people that I know that are trying to the same thing. I am thankful that God has allowed me to have a house that I can call a home for my family. We have been through a great deal in this house, but I have thoroughly enjoyed the experience. There are many new and exciting experiences yet to come.

"Go through, go through the gates; prepare ye the way of the people; cast up, cast up the highway; gather out the stones; lift up a standard for the people." (Isaiah 62:10)

Sailor's Creed

I am United States Sailor. I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America, and I will obey the orders of those appointed over me.

I represent the fighting spirit of the Navy and those who have gone before me to defend freedom and democracy around the world.

I proudly serve my country's Navy combat team with honor, courage, and commitment. I am committed to excellence and the fair treatment of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment