Monday, February 14, 2011

Who Can Save Us?

Seeking salvation, man wants to know his end,
Wanting to know how he, his soul can mend.
What has religion brought to the souls of men?
It has lost lives and filled the lion's den.


Seeking acceptance, and yet alone,
What is it going to take to make You known?
It will take spreading Your message,
And us imprinted with Your vestige.


Seeking peace, not here on this temporal plain,
It will not be found amongst the battle strain,
The peace I found is in Christ and His blood,
Safe in Him through this world's overwhelming flood.


Seeking God, He is not dead,
Sending His Son and for me He bled.
For He sits not with closed ear,
But I know that His intentions are clear.


Finding salvation, and all in truth I find,
Knowing this in my heart and mind.
We will not end, and be blown away like dust,
But our eternal state is secure, if in Him we trust.


-Wade Jinright

No comments:

Post a Comment