Saturday, March 19, 2011

We Stand

We have been called out from among many. We have been called according to the purpose of the high calling of Jesus Christ. He stood for all those who could not stand themselves, and He even healed those that could not walk. I will stand for what I believe. Will you stand up and be called out?

We stand with a passion unparalleled,
We have a message that needs to be heralded.
We know the cost that were on the cross laid,
We know that Christ, our sin debt paid.

We are determined to spread the word,
We are proclaiming loudly to be heard.
We do this not in our power alone,
We follow in Your Word that You have shown.


We have the courage to do great things,
We are not held back by the world's strings.
We will march on, holding His banner high,
We will fight though we live, though we die.


We live by grace alone,
We live by orders from Thy throne.
We are amazed by Your grace,
We can You to our salvation trace.


You have expressed to me my need,
You have given salvation, I am freed.
You, I trust and You alone,
You will be there and even when I am gone.

I am not trying to end on a morbid note, but I am trying speak of the eternal presence of my Savior. I want people to know that my God does exist and He is presently working in my life. I will stand with my fellow Christians and will uphold His Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment