Friday, July 20, 2012

My Heart's Cry

The tears fall heavy on my heart,
To know that something is hurting on the inner part.
The hurts, the pains of the present and the past,
The Lord tells me that only a little while will last.

The tears and the prayers are held close to Your heart,
And You know like a doctor where to start.
I know that the tears fall like a heavy rain,
But I will help you, your strength regain.

The testing and trials that I have been through,
Are nothing compared to what You had to do.
You cried and groaned in the garden,
That this cup would be pardoned.

Tears of blood and of sweat,
These tears You do not regret.
You know my heart and You know my pain,
And You know what I have lost and You know what I can gain.

I cry having nothing worthy of Your pardon,
But You knew what my tears were regarding.
I cry with a groan, so helpless and deep,
But I know that my heart You will keep.

Cry out today, and He will give you a hand,
And He will pull you out of the miry clay and sinking sand.
The burdens you bear, you do not have to alone,
But through salvation, His blood can atone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment