Sunday, August 5, 2012

Finding Him

Finding myself in deep thought,
Never thinking, that my Savior sought,
That He would with His blood, my soul bought,
That He would catch me, and I, in His arms be caught.

Finding myself in deep despair,
Thinking that nobody would care,
When Christ said that every burden, He would share,
Even the midst of the times, when life is not fair.

Finding myself drowning deep in sin,
Knowing not the condition I was in,
For He showed that I could be changed within,
That I could be a fisher of men.

Finding myself in the deepest need,
That from sin's grip, my soul could be freed,
He within my heart planted a seed,
And He for my soul does plead.

Finding myself coming to the end,
Knowing that God would my soul to Heaven send,
In my passing, shall they know Jesus, my friend,
That on His cross, my sins were pinned.

No comments:

Post a Comment