Thursday, August 23, 2012

Trading Temporal For Eternal

Temporal things pass and fade,
But I have chosen a far better trade.
Eternal things will be there when all is gone,
And all that is unknown will be known.

When I let go of all that is dust,
In my heart, my God will I trust.
My eternal state far greater,
Saved from the eternal devastator.

I will show you what He gave to me,
I will show you how He set me free.
I am covered by the blood of my Savior,
I have a new attitude and a new behavior.

Leave all the temporal things behind,
And in Christ, true joy and peace you will find.
When all has passed through the flame,
Will you only be left with your name?

Bring people to the One, Who can save,
So they will not be to sin a slave.
People are dying and lost,
Will you save them at any cost?

No comments:

Post a Comment