Friday, January 14, 2011

His Best

I had an job interview today, and I gave it my all. The Lord will honor those that give it their all. It is a learning experience, because there are times that we do less than our best and we see the outcome before we even start. So give your all and the Lord will do the rest.

I have given my best, and that is all I can do,
And look to the Lord to see me through.
My best is all I have, and that is what I will do,
For nothing less is what we do for You.


Your best is what you gave for us,
And all that You ask is that we trust.
Your best came to us long ago,
And this through Your teachings we know.


We strive so hard and it does not seem enough,
But You knew that the road ahead would be tough.
Going on before us, You knew what was ahead,
You knew the burden that we would have to shed.


Seeking His best, you find that your needs are met,
Knowing that His best we have not seen yet.
Waiting for Him in every moment of every day,
Knowing that He will keep us in the right way. 

-Wade Jinright

No comments:

Post a Comment