Monday, January 17, 2011

Jesus' Legacy

I went and saw Tron: Legacy tonight, and it is amazing the truths that are made evident in a secular movie. The creator of this digital world wanted to make a perfect world, and bring that to the real world. It took seeing his son to see that he had all he needed and did not need a perfect world to live in. Jesus wanted to create a perfect world, but we made the choice to bring sin into His perfect world.

He has a living legacy. He lived and died for us, and He did so because He saw the state that we were in apart from Him. Many consider a legacy as something that is left behind, but I want to put forth the importance of a living legacy. Live for Christ and let people know that Christ came to seek and save that which was lost.

You left behind a legacy,
What will I do for you?
Will I stand in complacency?
Will I show others what is true?

Living a life for You I will,
Sharing the truth, it is my goal.
Salvation has come, in this I thrill,
To be safe in the Shepherd's foal.

I care about the souls of others,
By sin, these were my brothers.
I have been born again,
I want to bring this to the souls of men.

This is a life that was given to me by God, and I will live for the honor and glory of Him, because He has saved me from sin and an eternal separation from God.

No comments:

Post a Comment